Pottery, Fountains and Garden Accessories
for your Patio and Garden!
Whatever your style, choosing the accoutrements to create your idyllic yard makes all your hard work in the garden a picture of perfection.
- Our collection of fine ceramic pots come in a wide range of sizes, styles and colors - from brilliant reds to deep water blues, you will enhance your patio or porch with sophistication and vitality.
- Make your yard a retreat and resting place with the soothing sounds of water. We have the best selection of fountains in town! We run them all so you can hear them before you buy to know you are getting the perfect sound for your garden retreat. Whether it's for relaxation or blocking noise from neighbors/traffic. Special orders are welcome!
- We have a robust selection of seeds (flower, vegetable, herb and grass), fertilizers (plant and lawn), mulches, soils (potting, garden and manures), pest/disease remedies, statuary, trellises, birdbaths, gloves, etc...
- We carry bird feeders and seed year round. We even have seed pretreated with hot pepper oil to keep those pesky squirrels away!
- Choose from a wonderful assortment of organic and natural products.
- We do not use neonicotinoids in our store! We have our own beehive on site and want all bees to have a happy and healthy life!
- Looking for a special gift? Groundcovers is sure to have it and if you can't decide we also have gift cards in any denomination.
We would like to remind you how important bees are to our gardens and environment. Before you apply any bug killers in the garden please call us if you are concerned about the toxicity of what you are using. A great rule of thumb is to apply around dusk so the bees have all bedded down for the evening, this way the product you are applying is dry before bees encounter it the next day. Also, avoid using systemic insect killers on anything that will bloom during or after your application, if it is finished blooming for the season then you should be okay!
We also have lots of plants that the bees love to visit if you are looking to attract more bees, butterflies and even hummingbirds to your garden!!!
Thank you for helping protect bees and other pollinators!